The radiant and flawless skin defines how perfect we are. The appearance does matter a lot nowadays as it can affect our career, lifestyle as well as our relationship. Listed here are 7 Home Remedies to Remove Dead Skin
Skin is the most noteworthy organ of our body. Everyone wants to have healthy-looking and attractive skin. It is also noted that many people spend more money considerably in the spa or purchasing chemical products from markets as they want to appear younger and glowing.
Nevertheless, not many people can’t afford to go to a spa because it’s pretty expensive. The chemical products that we purchase from markets for our skin care contain many harmful ingredients that can cause several unwanted side effects on our skin.
Mostly, several skin care products do not have a true basis by false advertising they are still being sold broadly in the market.
Different types of skin include dry skin, oily skin, or combination of both and even sensitive skin. Each skin type needs different kinds of skin care products, and there are natural ways to take care of the skin.
Never use creams that are more moisturized and high oil content for oily skin. This is because it can make the skin pores blocked and got stuck. It can increase the risk of developing many skin problems such as acne, pimples, and pigmentations. Therefore, we need to choose wisely the skin care products or exfoliants that would take care of our skin with no harm.
Nowadays people get to know the importance of exfoliating the skin. Exfoliating is an essential step that should follow in our skincare routine. Exfoliating helps to remove the dead skin cells on the surface of the skin.
The accumulation of dead skin cells in the face is a cause of dull and dark skin. However, there are plenty of natural ways on how to remove the dead skin cells from the front.
The safest and cheapest idea on how to remove dead skin cells from the face is using natural home remedies and homemade exfoliant as well as some practical techniques. We hope this article will help you to achieve the radiant and beautiful skin with fewer efforts.
1. Remove Dead Skin Cells With Oats And Sugar
- Soak two teaspoons of oats in water for 10 minutes.
- Add the soaked oats with a 1teaspoon of sugar and honey.
- Mix all these ingredients well to create a fine paste.
- Apply this paste as a face pack.
- Leave it on your skin for about 30 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
By following this remedy, it helps to remove dead skin cells from the face efficiently and naturally without causing unwanted side effects. Both sugar and oats have exfoliating effects.
Oats naturally comprises the property of saponin, which is very helpful in removing the excess sebum, dead skin cells and other impurities from the skin.
Moreover, the minerals and vitamins in oats make the skin healthier, and the property of protein in it controls water loss and keeps your skin completely moisturized for a longer time. Sugar besides remove dead derma layer and exfoliates the derma.
2. Remove Dead Skin Cells With Almonds And Honey
- Soak 10 almonds in water or milk overnight.
- Peel them off the skin and blend it into a paste.
- Add two tablespoons of honey to the paste.
- Spread this paste on your skin evenly and rub gently in a circular motion for a few seconds.
- Allow it to dry for 20 minutes and then rinse off with water.
Almonds are the great source of antioxidants, vitamin A, and vitamin E. An amazing scrub with the help of almonds are made in order to remove the dead skin cells off your face effectively.
Honey is a great ingredient for a hydrating facial scrub which helps not only keep moisture on the surface of your skin but also get rid of the dead skin cell.
Use this scrub thrice a week for a good result.
3. Remove Dead Skin Cells With Orange Peels and Yogurt
- Dry the orange peels in sunlight for 4 to 5 days.
- Grind these dried orange peels into a fine powder and store in a sealed container.
- Mix 2 teaspoons of orange peel powder to 1 teaspoon of yogurt into a beautiful mixture.
- Apply it to the face for 20 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
Generally, the orange peels are thrown away after consuming fruit. But, this peel is surprisingly an effective home remedy to remove dead skin cells as they are an incredible exfoliator.
This scrub removes all the dirt and impurities from the skin. Moreover, this orange peel scrub is a great source of antioxidants and vitamin C that makes the skin young and glowing.
To see the satisfactory result, you should repeat this treatment two or three times a week.
4. Remove Dead Skin Cells With Green Tea and Honey
- Empty the green tea from two used tea bags.
- Add two to three teaspoons of honey.
- Add one teaspoon of baking soda in this mixture to make it more useful (optional).
- Mix all the ingredients to make a fine paste and spread it all over your face.
- Leave this mask up to 10 minutes and massage this scrub gently using wet fingertips.
- Wash it off thoroughly with cold water and pat dry.
Green tea is effective in removing dead cells from the skin as of its slightly rough texture.
Plus, it makes the skin healthy, enhances skin complexion, and improves the elasticity of your skin. For an amazing result Use this home remedy once or twice a week to get rid of dead skin cells.
5. Remove Dead Skin Cells With Gram flour, Turmeric and Yogurt.
- Mix two teaspoons of gram flour and one teaspoon of turmeric powder to two teaspoons of plain yogurt in a bowl.
- Add more yoghurt if the paste is too thick.
- Apply this mixture to the skin and leave it to dry completely.
- Massage this homemade scrub in a circular motion and wash it off with plain water.
Gram flour is an ingredient, which can be found in the kitchen easily. It incredibility acts as an exfoliator by making the skin soft and smooth. If the skin is oily, gram flour will effectively remove the excess oil from the skin.
In this way, gram flour helps prevent problems like pimples, blackheads and acne along with effectively removing dead skin cells. Turmeric is a great natural exfoliator and helps in removing dead skin cells and also helps to restore the natural glow and treat uneven skin tone.
Use this home remedy once a week to remove dead skin cells.
6. Remove Dead Skin Cells With Avocado Seeds And Olive Oil
- Take a few seeds of avocado and wash them clean.
- Remove the brown skin of avocado seeds and blend to get a powder.
- Mix one teaspoon of avocado powder to one teaspoon of olive oil in a bowl.
- Spread this paste on your face, neck, elbows, and other parts of the body.
- Gently massage in circular motion and leave it on the face for 20 minutes.
- Later take a shower.
Avocado pulp, in general, is very good for the skin, but at the same time, avocado seeds also help to get rid of the dead skin cells. This amazing home remedy is very helpful in eliminating excess sebum, dirt and other impurities from the skin.
Avocado seeds area great source of antioxidants that support repairing and nourishing rough, dry and damaged skin along with effectively removing dead skin cells.
Olive oil has many vitamins, including A, D, and K, as well as vitamin E. Olive oil, is an antioxidant which helps to prevent or reverse damage from cancer-causing ultraviolet radiation. Olive oil moisturizes the skin by keeping skin hydrated and also fights bacteria.
Follow this home remedy once a week to remove dead skin cells effectively.
7. Remove Dead Skin Cells With Coffee
- Take 3 teaspoons of coffee to one tablespoon of honey.
- Also, add one tablespoon of powdered sugar and one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl to make a thick paste.
- Apply it all over the face and neck (also knees and elbows, if needed) and massage gently in circular motion.
- Leave it for about 15 minutes and then wash it off with regular water.
This coffee scrub is an effective home remedy that eliminates dead skin cells, dirt and other impurities from the skin. Coffee also supports the production of new skin cells.
The flavonols present in coffee repair damaged skin, recover skin complexion and improve the skin texture. Follow this effective home remedy once a week to remove dead skin cells.